Resize Images Directly From File Explorer
Quickly resize images from Windows File Explorer without needing to open them.
1. Download Image Resizer (currently v3.1.1)
2. Install using defaults.
3. Open directory containing images that need to be resized, select as many as needed and right click. Select the Resize pictures option.
4. Select desired options and click Resize, task will complete automatically.
TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 has to already be installed
- Use the Resize the original pictures option if you don’t want to create a copy of the original image. Keeping the default options will preserve the original image and create a NEW resized copy
- Use the Advanced Options to change image format, specify naming conventions, and set custom presets
- Visit the Github project page for updates and additional information
Windows 7 x86 & x64
Windows Vista x86 &x64
Windows XP x86 & x64