Brother ADS-3000N Beeping with Lights 3 & 4 Solid
Maintenance suggestion every 5000 pages causes reminder beep after every completed scan. To reset or disable notification:
- Log in as an Administrator account on the computer. Brother Control Center will not be visible or run under non-admin accounts
- In the task tray, click the CC4 (Control Center 4) square orange icon.
- Select Device Settings (wrench and screwdriver icon in Advanced Mode), then Remote Setup
- Select Machine Info in the left navigation pane
- Select checkbox next to Scheduled maintenance counter and click Apply
Consumables counters are also shown on the same page and can be reset. Maintenance alerts can also be completely disabled under General Setup.